Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day of Thanks

This year we were able to spend Thanksgiving with the Anderson side of the family. It is always such a blast to get together. It turned out to be a beautiful day but still very, very chilly. We enjoyed loads and loads of food and visiting. My grammy always wants each one of us to share something we are thankful for. This year we had to come up with something that starts with the first letter of our name. We are such a creative family and love to laugh so you can imagine how that turned out. I cannot brag about my family enough. Today I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband and kids who fill my life with joy. I love my family and extended family and in-laws. I'm amazed at how lucky and blessed I am. Thanks for a great day of family fun grammy and grandpy!!

No comments: