Tuesday, November 6, 2007

chocolate

How could something so tasty be so harmful to my child? I am currently nursing
our 2nd child and have found that when I eat chocolate, it makes her gassy and very fussy. I have been in denial but am currently in the process of trying to give up my favorite treat. I'm thinking the rubber band method will be perfect in helping me to break my chocolate addiction.

2 comments:

Erik A. said...

Don't give up eating chocolate, just postpone eating it. Once you are done nursing you can easily make up for lost time. I've got some european chocolate that will help you get back into the swing of things when you are ready to start eath chocolate again.

Nells said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Erik. For the next few months I will be dreaming of this european chocolate you have stashed away.