Tuesday, June 10, 2008

bodybugg


I am not trying to fool you with this picture. This isn't me. That is why I have started the bodybugg system today. After doing boot camp for two months and not losing a pound (very sad and very true) I've decided I need to work more on my calorie management. Plus I am still nursing and that makes it extra hard for me to lose weight. I hear from many new moms that while nursing the weight just melts away. For me, that is not the case.
So this lovely device stays on your arm throughout the day (the first 48 hours you wear it all the time) and it keeps track of how many calories you burn during the day. Your job is to type in what you've eaten throughout the day. It gives you a daily total of what you burned vs. what you ate. That way you know if you need to work harder or eat less. :) I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Good luck!! I hear you on the losing weight. I walk/run every morning and haven't lost an ounce myself! It really sucks!!! If it works for you maybe i'll give it a try!!