Saturday, May 10, 2008

presents



I have been thinking a lot lately about all the cool gifts I have been presented throughout my life. Since I have been alive 28 years, many sweet presents have come across these hands. I have decided to share with you some of these cool gifts. Maybe it will help give you some ideas for gifts in the future (not to me...to your friends...unless you insist). I will start with this sweet leather bookmark that my sis picked up for me in Liverpool. She knew of my love for the Beatles and also for reading. What a perfect way to incorporate both! I have had this for 10 years now and I doubt Boog has any idea how much I love it. Since I read a lot, I see it a lot and think, "This is the coolest!" Another installment to come. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can faintly remember that bookmark as well as I can faintly remember visiting the beatles museum in liverpool where I got it. I'm glad you still likes it.