Sunday, May 11, 2008

call your mother

My sister T posted this on our family site. I love it so much, I want to post it here as well. Hope everyone had a great mother's day! I have to say how much I appreciate my mom. She is so thoughtful and always trying to do more. She has always looked out for my happiness and always wanted me to succeed. One of my favorite things that my mom would do is put notes in the most random places. I would find notes in my drawers or in my lunch that she had made for me. I loved opening up my lunch box and finding a cute note from my mom on top. I can just imagine how much fun she had with that and hoping it would make my day that much better. Well, it did and has still made my life better just knowing how much she loves me. Thanks mom! You're the best!

No comments: