Saturday, June 6, 2009

s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y night!

A synopsis of my day so far:

  • woke up at 5am for a run...ended up staying in bed, listening to the rain. :)
  • 6:45am: just drifting back to sleep
  • 7:15am: mase-face slid into bed with us
  • 8am: finally got up and fed kids
  • helped mase-face make a birthday card and get well card
  • wrapped a birthday present
  • made bread (waiting for it to rise)
  • dressed kids and gave them a snack (grapes, crackers and cheese)
  • put kids in grandparents car with dad for a BBQ/birthday party down in SLC
  • home alone typing this with a big smile on my face

Pretty much plan to veg the rest of the day. I am excited to make myself some lunch that I can actually sit down and enjoy. Reading is a top priority. Showering without interruption. May belt out a tune or two in the shower...without interruption. Grocery shopping by myself. Bachelorette party tonight. SO excited. Have never been to one before. Pretty sure it will be low-key. Raspberry butter and fresh rolls at Maddox...here I come!!

No comments: