Wednesday, November 19, 2008

you're it!

So I just saw that my cute sis-in-law Julie tagged me. I'm supposed to point out six quirky things about myself. Hmmm...only six? I truly am a nutter. Here we go:

1 - When I set my alarm, it has to end in either a 1 or a 7. So, if I have to get up around 7:30, then I set the alarm for 7:31 or 7:37 or 7:27. I told you I am a nutter. Do you seriously want more?

2 - When I leave a room, I cannot have the light switches in different positions...especially if there are three light switches on one plate. They all have to be down or all have to be up.

3 - If I'm not driving, I always fall asleep in a moving car. It drives my hubby bonkers because he wants to catch up and talk. I have told him several times that it is very hard for me to stay awake...even more so after having kids. It's crazy but the motion just lulls me to sleepy-sleep.

4 - Speratic tap dancing is always fun.

5 - When falling asleep, I have to lay on my left side with my left arm up under the pillow, left leg straight out, right leg bent with toes on my knee and the sheets have to be cold.

6 - I am a control freak. I like to have things done a certain way. For example, I will not let my husband put new sheets on our bed because he doesn't tuck them in the way I like.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

you and i have more in common that we realized I think!!! if you are nutters then I am for sure!! :O)

dayna said...

i always say that if one doesn't know there are weird things about them, then they are even more weird. truly. what's "normal" anyhow? :) you make me laugh always!