Friday, November 21, 2008

moving day

So with tomorrow being our big move, and with there still being so much to do, I thought I would sit and reflect...well, more like waste time. I woke at 4:30 and had a hard time going back to sleep. I could not stop thinking about all that needed to be done today and trying to sort out where to start, etc. It is madness! Truly. It would be nice to have a moving company pack all my stuff...but then again, I wouldn't have a clue where everything was. Plus...not sure I want strangers going through my stuff. I am just so glad we are not moving across country or, worse, moving internationally. I don't know how you all do it! I am struggling to keep normalcy for two kids and move across town.

We have been living at our current residence for over two years. It has been a blessing but also got me itching for our own space. It is hard when you cannot paint or remodel or just move furntiture around to make it your own. Thus, it has been a joyous experience just painting our new place and having new floors put in! Our appliances arrived Wednesday and we are starting to feel more "at home".

New pictures are to come!

1 comment:

Therese said...

i can't wait for the photos! xo