Sunday, November 30, 2008

happy birthday


So I know this is a bit late but I didn't want to miss out on an opportunity to wish one of my bestest friends a happy birthday. Dayna is one of those people you want to know...have to know! My life definitely would not be the same if I didn't know Dayna. She is a very tender, smart, loving, ambitious person. I have always looked up to her and wish to be like her. I will never forget being on the dance committee with her in seventh grade and wanting then to be life-long friends. Now we are 29 and have so much more to look forward to. Love you, girl! You're the best!

1 comment:

dayna said...

oh man! this is the sweetest birthday surprize! thanks so much for the kind words. you know that i love you and will forever. gosh, i just miss you lots. knowing that i am moving and leaving friends again makes me appreciate and love even more the ones who have remained and are true friends. that is YOU! love you lots.