Sunday, November 30, 2008

painting

I'm totally embarrassed to show you pictures of our house right now. FEMA would have to step in and give us aide. Truly, it is in bad shape. I have decided that moving is of the devil. He wants us to be miserable and, so far, mission completed. Well, let me back up...I'm not miserable per say. I just hate anything to do with packing and unpacking. It just does not reach up to the fun level on my gauge.

All I will show you is a picture of one of my favorite things in our house. I have to say thanks to my sister T, again, for it is on loan. She is letting me borrow it until she can come back across the atlantic and get it. (hee, hee).

Not sure why I love it so much. I love the colors. I love the style of the painting. Apparently, T bought it from an artist in SLC.

You can also see our new table (it is awesome) and our new fridge (it is huge) and part of our messy kitchen (it is so, so messy). How long should I expect to be unpacking boxes?

5 comments:

Therese said...

it looks great in there! xo

Rebekah said...

we've been in our house since April 1 and I still haven't unpacked all the boxes. Just get the essentials and worry about the rest later.

Looks good so far though!! I do love your table!

Erik A. said...

The table looks fabulous. You must've had a profession put it together for you. Have fun unpacking. Maybe your neighbors will help you out. :)

dayna said...

oh it looks so good! and OH i hear you sister about the pains of moving. the 4 times i have done it, i always try to get unpacked asap...that doesn't necessarily mean everything is how i want it--just everything out of the boxes and in the rooms they should be in. OH! IT'S EXHAUSTING!!! your preview of moving is making me a little worried for the horizon for us. uggghhh.

Nells-Bells said...

erik: you should start hiring yourself out for jobs. ;)

day: i know! i can't believe you will be moving so soon. i seriously feel for you. i will start sending prayers heavenward for you.