Saturday, January 17, 2009

oh christian...


This is totally late in coming but did you happen to catch the People's Choice Awards a couple weeks ago? Well, the whole show was so-so but the last 5 minutes was worth the wait! Batman Begins was honored with the best movie of the year award. And guess who was there to accept the award???
It is almost madness that he was there because he has publicly said he hates award shows. At least, that is what he told me. But I'm so glad he made an appearance.
Here he is waving to all the fans. Truly, he had me in mind. Unfortunately, my plane didn't take off in time and I was late and they wouldn't let me in my seat and...
Okay. Yeah, I wasn't there but glad I got to hear his voice. His true accent is very handsome. Just adds to the whole package.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find very few celebrities even remotely appealing, but Christian Bale is the epitamy of hotness.

Anonymous said...

I love Christian Bale. He is so cute plus he is a great actor.