Sunday, October 19, 2008

the swedes are geniuses

I have decided that the Swedes know what they are doing. IKEA rules. I love all their styles, the way there are different rooms set up for ideas and creative thinking. AND they have the exact table I want...for hundreds less than the other store I had mentioned. Plus it is extendable. Wow. I am so excited.

We have picked out paint colors as well. Will post more about that later. Am I considered a coward for being scared to paint my own walls?

5 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

I am loving this table Janelle!

Therese said...

i really like this table, too! xo

Courtni said...

IKEA is the best...we not only like their furniture (our place right now looks like an IKEA store room), but we also like the food ;-)

emandtrev said...

Nice! I'm a fan of IKEA as well. Love the picture of you and your little on on your side bar!!

Natalie said...

Nells- I have a table like this but black. I love it. Don't be afraid to paint yourself, it will save you TONS of money and its so easy! You can do it!