Wednesday, July 13, 2011

new pooh

Please tell me you are looking forward to this as much as I am:



Is it bad to especially like it because they use a Keane song for the trailer? What? Never heard of Keane? Tisk, tisk. They are my no. 2 band, behind U2. Truly. They are that good.

Also, I know I won't have to worry about the content in this movie. No jelly bean pooping bunnies or thong-wearing gnomes to ruin the atmosphere.

Basically, I get to sit back, relax and soak in a bit of A.A. Milne while with my kids. We will make a memory.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think this movie looks so cute and McKell really wants to see it because of the song by Keane. She learned a dance to it at a dance convention earlier this year. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

I know! I'm trying to talk my older kids into it! I think I think want to see it more than they do!