Friday, July 1, 2011

bucket list

A few weeks ago Jimmy Fallon was featured in the Parade magazine sharing his bucket list. It has since been a topic of discussion within my family. So here is my bucket list. There are some things I have done already but still so much I want to do.
  1. Travel Europe with the hubs (or be on The Amazing Race with him...whichever comes first)
  2. Sky Dive
  3. Run a half marathon
  4. Become a coupon expert (i.e. play the game and save big)
  5. Learn to play my favorite Beethoven piece on the piano
One thing that was on my list was to ride on an elephant. And not just in one of those saddle-style-basket-things. I wanted to be like Mowgli from The Jungle Book and ride without restraint. Or like Willie Scott (Kate Capshaw) in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.  Though she made it look a lot worse than it really is.
Photobucket

What is on your bucket list?

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

nice! guess i need to come up with my list! give me something to think about this weekend.

Nan said...

Bike in France, Switzerland and Italy with my one and only.