Tuesday, March 30, 2010

nell-o jigglers

With the weather finally warming up, I am back to hitting the pavement early in the mornings. I have always loved running outside. A treadmill bores me to tears: the scenery does not change, the stinkiest, sweatiest runner always seems to choose the treadmill next to mine and/or the guy next to me likes to use me as a pace setter. Urgh. I do struggle with a lack of consistency when it comes to running. But I am determined to stay motivated and run 5-6 times per week. I am also committed to doing the Tracy Anderson Mat Workout video 5-6 times per week. Who is Tracy Anderson? She is one who needs her own post but in the meantime, check out her site: http://www.tracyandersonmethod.com/
In keeping with my committment to run, I commissioned my brother to make me a running mix. He is a DJ and seems to have a handle on every type of music ever created. Therefore I cannot take credit for this next playlist.
Note: it is more on the techno-electronic spectrum of music. I am finding I don't focus so much on the running when I'm listening to this type of music because there is so much going on in my earphones.

       Nell-O Jigglers: Playlist Deux
"Steppin' Out" by Kaskade
"Throw It On Me" (feat. The Hives) by Timbaland
"Boombox" (DJ Rokk and Felix 82) by Kylie Minogue
"Switch On" (feat. Ryan Tedder) by Oakenfold
"Cities in Dust" by Junkie XL
"Are You Ready" by Freddie Corsten
"Booming Right At You" by Junkie XL
"Bodyrock" (Olav Basoski's Da Hot Funk) by Moby
"Megalomaniac" by KMFDM
"Got Love To Kill" (Juliette Lewis and the Licks) by MSTRKRFT
"Hung Up" by Madonna
"Hot Ride" by Prodigy

2 comments:

Nan said...

We are considering doing an LP1 6 K or something this summer. Interested?

Nells-Bells said...

yes!! VERY interested. we will talk...