Tuesday, March 30, 2010

a must see

As you know I am a fan of Jamie Oliver. He is one of my favorite people, even though we have never officially met. :) He has a new show on called "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution". It is on every Friday night, ABC, at 8pm. You must check it out. If you missed the first two episodes, like I did, hop on to hulu.com and you can watch the full episodes. It is absolutely unreal the kinds of foods people are eating! Whatever happened to home-cooked meals?? I am as shocked as he is at what he is seeing here in America. Please, please check it out and support his food revolution!!

2 comments:

Mortons Love said...

I also love Jamie Oliver and find his lisp quite endearing. Good show. Scott and I laughed so hard at some of his reactions.

Becky said...

Isn't the show so fasinating? I was totally hooked after the first 2 minutes :) I hope something changes the way most of America eats! Friday can't get here soon enough!