Monday, May 4, 2009

florida



















Looking at these pictures again makes me homesick for Florida. It was such a blast, as you can imagine. I had not laughed that hard in such a long time. Even though we really didn't get to sleep in or have a lot of down time, it was worth it. So many memories from our trip:
lots and lots of food
new friendships
huge jetted tub and a heavenly bed
johnny tiger tail
alligator kisses
walk on the beach
sunrises
trek to 7-11 for snacks
lifeguard saving my husband
sneaking in to a senior prom at the hotel
awards banquet
three dog night
trolly ride taking an hour longer than expected
hollywood beach boardwalk
strawberry daquiris
midnight swim
mr. maple (hubby) stark naked on balcony
Returning to dreary weather only makes it worse. At least I know summer is around the corner and another vacay is in the mix. :) Cheers to my hard working hubby for scoring us such an amazing trip!!

No comments: