skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
There's Always Room For Nell-O
Sunday, October 2, 2011
i see pictures
Moi:
"Omi, you have to close your eyes during the prayer."
Omi:
"But then I can't see."
Mase:
"Yes you can. See!"
(Mase closes his eyes)
Mase:
"I can see dinosaurs and a T. Rex and a soccer ball..."
1 comment:
Nan
said...
From the mouths of babes...
October 4, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Nells-Bells
U2, Oreos, Christian Bale and SNL...just to name a few. Grab your Snuggie, a warm glass of chocolate milk and enjoy. This is where you'll find me.
View my complete profile
You Rock My World
Followers
Nell-O Jigglers: What I'm Listening To
Strangeland by Kean
Nothing But the Beat by David Guetta
BOOKS I'M SACRIFICING MY SLEEP FOR
The Winds and The Waves by Dean Hughes
Powered by
Blogger
.
My Blog List
Jordan Ferney | Oh Happy Day!
Shelbi Anderson
Homely Animal
Keepin' It Together
Ordinary Courage
Our Family
The Idea Room
If Tracy Can, So Can I
Joe, Jess, Claire, and Lily
Paynes
Just The 4 Of Us
D.I.M. Incorporated
Mrs. Olsen, I Presume?
Archers
hubiesnacks, megrolls & elliebellies
The Wonderful World of Williams Ways
Muirs Down Under
Kapololu Family
The Johnson Fab Five
Sunset Hills Freezer Dinners
Titus Fam
petit elefant
Wondersteeles's Blog
The Francom Family
Trio + One
Our Little Family
Eric and Brynn and 2 on the way!
A Day in the Life...
Crop and Stick
Debbie Brough
The Life and Times of Merna Caboo
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Nicole and Nate
Blanch
Our Best Bites
Angie's Vinyl Expressions
Eric & Melodie
Franny, Paul, and Amelia
Nothing is as constant as change
tara whitney | just be blogged
Family is the greatest joy in life!
Riehle Family
Disco Mom Takes on the World
PETERSON FAMILY
Blue Door Window
My Journey
Picture This...
Get Your Own Mom
THE HUGHES'
The Brands
The Soffe Report
My Life As Donswife
Oh Happy Day!
Dylan and Katie Olsen
A Long Life
That's How I Wanna Be
Clemantine
The Petty's Place
mortons
A Day in the Life Too...
How I Both Gained and Lost My Insanity
Stamp with Kasia
Basic Joy
The Veticas
This Week for Dinner...
Jeff and Teresa Palmer
The Harris'
Giggles and Chaos
(NO) sex and the city
EMPIRESTATE GREENWAY
The Wegeners
The Winder Family
Balls R' Us
Mighty Girl
The Ray Way of Life
StrawBerry CAKE
5 Girls and their Favorite Guy!
Marveling Mom
nienie
Design Mom
everyday.life.
Livin' and lovin'
Alder Family
The Christensen's
The Mitchell Family
Tanner's Tales
The Mormon Child Bride
"Here's Looking At You, Kid"
Voice of Reason
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO
Popular Posts
oh christian...
This is totally late in coming but did you happen to catch the People's Choice Awards a couple weeks ago? Well, the whole show was so-s...
fall weekend
It has been one of those perfect fall weekends. You know...the ones where the temperature is perfect, the leaves on the trees have all chang...
sunbeam
Baby no. 1 joined the ranks of the Primary yesterday and is one of the newest Sunbeams in our ward. He had such a good time and is already a...
fanatical friday
Have you seen these new NBA commercials with Rainn Wilson? I have to give props to Utah and share with you this one featuring Deron Williams...
halloween countdown
Since I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday, I will have to include two in this Halloween countdown. Donald Duck's Trick-...
halloween countdown
To continue our countdown, Garfield Halloween Special was one I looked forward to watching on Halloween night. Not sure why I liked Garfield...
give me a new phone already!
Dilemma part deux: On top of trying to find the perfect dress for my cute cousin's wedding, I have been trying to deal with a crappy, b...
cold outside
Ever wonder how you can tell it's cold outside without actually setting a foot outside? And not strain your eyes to see the temperature...
survival guide
I opened my inbox this morning to find an email with the subject line, "Your Halloween Surivival Guide". This was of course from W...
(no title)
A colander is such a necessity in the kitchen. I just never thought it would serve this kind of purpose. It was great to have some comic ...
EMAIL ME
roomfornello@gmail.com
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2011
(29)
▼
October
(2)
taste test
i see pictures
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(12)
►
March
(3)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(166)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(216)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(17)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(7)
1 comment:
From the mouths of babes...
Post a Comment