Monday, February 4, 2008

Guilty Pleasure Monday

Guilty pleasure, anyone? Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have a gulity pleasure. I've had a few but today I'm going to fess up to one. Sorry. Just one. I guess I should explain a little first...give a little insight. I have always wanted to be a dancer. I took ballet FOREVER. I then did a lot of jazz dancing/hip-hop, etc, etc. Love it. Love it. Love it. Obviously I didn't pursue a career in dancing but have always wished I had. How hard would it have been to swallow my fear of greatness and gone for it?! Anywho. I do have a point. So Chris Brown is my guilty pleasure. I know what you are thinking. I actually didn't really pay much attention to him until I saw his performance at the VMA's. I was blown away by his dancing. His music and singing are okay. I just love watching him dance. He's crazy. So, for your gulity pleasurely viewing (not sure pleasurely is a word...or should be), I will post his VMA performance here. I will also post a link to another site where you can watch him sing and dance to a couple other songs: http://soundcheck.walmart.com/chrisbrown.html
I guess he was a street dancer before he got his big break. Sick, sick, sick.

1 comment:

dayna said...

girl, you are a dancer! seriously--you were always the best at dances. you should teach dance or get back into it somehow.