Monday, December 1, 2008

wish list

With not having a clue as to what to get the hubby for Christmas, my mind has been busy thinking of all the things I want for Christmas. SO much easier to think that way. Wow. I will be adding things here for my hubby to pick up on, for me to remember (what do you get the in-laws?) and also to give you ideas, if you are struggling like me. :)

This right now is at the top of my list. It is a calendar board from a'la Board. Love it! It is a dry erase, magnetic chocolate-damask calendar. It comes with magnetic months and numbers. I am thinking it would be perfect in my kitchen. Plus, the phrase, "What? You didn't tell me that! " may become extinct from our household vocabulary. It is a bit pricey but I'm thinking not hearing my husband say, "What?" will be more of a pay off than anything.

1 comment:

Catherine Cazier said...

Very nice. I wouldn't mind one of these myself!