Monday, December 15, 2008

sssshhhhhh...

Since I am not very creative in my gift giving or gift making, I decided to fall back on something I KNOW my hubby loves. That is, he absolutely laughs his head off and cannot stop talking about The Office. It is a shared love. We both cannot get enough of the popular NBC show. The office romance between Jim and Pam. The dark secret Phyllis was hanging over Angela's little head. Kelly and Ryan. And, of course, Michael just being...well, Michael.

Here are a couple of the things I recently purchased at the official NBC store. Just so you know, it was hard to choose just a couple things. I love this t-shirt that Dwight wore during the Race for Rabis episode: Kevin is one of our favorite characters. I had to get this for Dan to have at work:
And don't think I didn't get anything for me. I thought I would help Dan out and bought this one for me:

Dwight is the best. Any fun gifts you are giving this season?

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Those are great!!!! Dan wants a Steelers yard gnome....kind of silly, but he thought that would be hilarious to have. Now I just have to find one! Any suggestions??

Valeri said...

Okay, obviously it's been a while since I visited your blog. Either that or I totally missed this post. I got Neil a Dunder Mifflin t-shirt for Christmas! How funny. And Neil's sister got him a Shrute Farms shirt for his 30th birthday, which is next week. Too funny. Ah, Nells, we have so much in common. How come you live so far away?