Monday, March 24, 2008

check your bits and bobs

Yes! Yes! Yes! It has arrived. Adapt and survive. ("Stop rhyming. I mean it!")
This is getting fun. Didn't know the company is based in Wellington, New Zealand.

Cool packaging. Love the logo.


So impressed with the packaging. It even comes with a game.

So compact.

Love this. It took me about an hour to put the whole thing together. The instructions are very well written (no 'lost in translation' instructions) and it wasn't too bad to put together. Naomi wasn't too excited at first to be in the stroller. Once we were moving though she loved it. Here is my new exercise program and I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey Janelle!! This is Claire...as in, Kane...but not anymore. Anyway, it was fun to fall upon your blog. What a cute family! The Phil & Ted's bit caught my eye, because the owners or makers or whoever, are in our ward. Crazy! Glad you like it! I'll pass it on.