Friday, September 10, 2010

fanatical friday

Just got this in the mail yesterday. So very very excited about it. The hubby thinks watching it would ruin our concert experience. The concert we should've already been to but Bono had to go and break his back. ;) I figured that in the meantime I could fill the void by enjoying this on the big screen in blu-ray. And imagine what it will be like in May when U2 FINALLY comes. It is almost too bad it has taken this long. My expectations of the show will be through the roof. U2 had better come through for me. I mean, I know they will because they are U2 but still...here's to hoping.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Too bad we missed the concert. It will be fun to finally see it. Hope you liked the movie.

Brittney said...

so...did you watch it?

Nells-Bells said...

yes, so good! wow. i cannot wait to see them in may. MAY! urgh...