Thursday, November 12, 2009

tricks and treats






Not sure why I hadn't loaded these until now. I just love Halloween and am sad when it is over. Much like Christmas...except after Christmas, there really isn't much to look forward to. February always seems so far away and the snow would be much more enjoyable if I could ski more often. How ideal to wake up and just go skiing...all day...once a week.
We did have a ton of fun on Halloween this year. We barely made it around the block but did manage to get loads of candy. We had fun visiting grandparents too and watching fun Halloween shows like the ones I mentioned before. I even stayed up and watched Hocus Pocus. To me, that was a treat. But the best of all was spending time with the kids and watching their faces light up every time a neighbor put a treat into their welcoming bucket. And BTW -- my idea was to decorate those ice cream buckets. As you see, it didn't happen. Maybe next year. ;)

1 comment: