Monday, June 25, 2012

chubby club

Back in April I took on a challenge: to be chubby no more. I am sure there are many who can relate to my plight. 
I was introduced to The Chubby Club and decided to join. It is an eight week weight loss challenge and I decided working hard for 8 weeks can't be so bad. Plus it was the exact motivation I have been needing. Between The Chubby Club and using MyFitnessPal (one of the best apps), I started to lose. 
I went from this:

(yes, I totally just posted my fat pic)
To this:
Three weeks in I was on fire but then in the fourth week I hurt my leg. I was told to stay off it for 6-8 weeks. To be sidelined was a HUGE disappointment especially when I was doing so well (of course this had to happen to the most impatient person on the planet). 
I have signed up for my second round of The Chubby Challenge and am happy to report the leg is functioning at a good 97%. I have come a long way but still have more ground to cover. I am so glad I will be able to now cover that ground wearing these:
I know now how Dorothy felt when the ruby slippers ended up on her feet. BUT I bet those were not as comfy as these puppies!
 

1 comment:

Trent Megan and Kids said...

I think that you look amazing! What is The Chubby Club? I need your dedication and motivation. I am ready to end my chubby period for sure! Thanks for the inspiration. PS Cute Shoes!!