Sunday, April 6, 2008

visit

My sister Therese and her two kids are here for a visit from England. They arrived March 25 and then will leave in the next week. It has been so much fun having her here. I have loads of pics to post but haven't found a chunk of time to do so. I will soon though. The cousins have had so much fun getting to know each other. They have become so close, they are showing each other their boogers. Mason came running down the hall saying he needed to blow his nose. After blowing into a tissue, he pulled it away from his face, looked at it and then ran back down the hall saying, "Luca! Big booger!" Hopefully Mason will be over the booger-sharing-thing by the time they leave. Otherwise, I will be the recipient of such booger-sharing-news.

1 comment:

Courtni said...

So glad Therese got to come for a visit! I only wish I could be there to see her too. I miss having her around a lot! Enjoy her and the kids this next week!