Thursday, November 26, 2009

grateful


I have so much to be thankful for today. There truly is not enough space or interest (I'm sure I would bore you all to death with my list) here for me to document every single thing I'm grateful for. But I do want to tell you how grateful I am for my D. He is hard-working, an amazing, gentle father, patient, loving, loyal, faithful, strong, and super-duper sexy. Because of him I am a stronger, more confident and loving person than I think I would have been. Of course, I have many weaknesses but he always points out the strengths and helps me overcome my faults. He gave me a life and it is one I couldn't live without. Is that statement somewhat ironic? Anywho. You get the picture. And speaking of picture, here is one from the first day of our committed, eternal, hard and fun life together. I love that he is the only one who is locking eyes with the camera lens. I also love how happy he looks. Such a beautiful, happy day and to have that captured by the look on his face is, truly, priceless.

No comments: