Thursday, January 3, 2008

TAG

On my family's site we were all tagged. Thought I would share it here.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a senior in high school
2. I was living with the Blanch fam while my parents were still gone
3. Hanging out with friends and trying to re-associate after being gone
4. I was put in as the Laurel President in church
5. Killing it in my Russian class :)

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. LAUNDRY!
2. Put Christmas stuff away
3. Try and find a place for the new stuff/sell our old stuff on ebay and Craig's list
4. Take a nap
5. Play with kids

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I use men's deodrant -- I don't like the smell of women's and it works better
2. I love watching American's Next Top Model
3. I have two screws in my jaw from surgery
4. I tried twice to become an EFY counselor
5. My sheets HAVE to be cold when I slip in them at night

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off our debt
2. Buy land/build a house
3. Invest/set up savings for us and kids
4. Travel and take whole fam back to St. Pete's
5. Set up research fund for Degenerative Eye Disease

5 things I would never wear again:
1. Hypercolor
2. Bottle of hairspray
3. Pink jeans w/ neon socks
4. One-piece snowsuit
5. Leggings with the elastic strap around my foot

No comments: